NXR South Team Registration Process
10/20/2018 2:07:39 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Athletic.net's registration process for NXR South is a bit confusing. When I try to register my kiddo as part of a team, I get a hard stop saying that her high school won't let athletes register themselves and I have to get the coach to update that feature. Hoping someone on here can educate me on this. Are you only allowed to register under your school if you are hoping to form a team? Can you have athletes from other schools on your team? Didn't see too much about this on the NXR site so I sent an ask to Juris Green. I'll post on here if I hear back.
Athletic.net's registration process for NXR South is a bit confusing. When I try to register my kiddo as part of a team, I get a hard stop saying that her high school won't let athletes register themselves and I have to get the coach to update that feature.

Hoping someone on here can educate me on this. Are you only allowed to register under your school if you are hoping to form a team? Can you have athletes from other schools on your team?

Didn't see too much about this on the NXR site so I sent an ask to Juris Green. I'll post on here if I hear back.
10/31/2018 11:11:24 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I wish someone would answer this.
I wish someone would answer this.
11/03/2018 9:38:20 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@NIKEPRE All reg goes through athletic.net hs team page to ensure all athletes are on the same hs team. The club name is entered during the reg process. Any coach can designate anyone to have access to this page for registering. All teams are from the same high school. Please email Juris Green for any questions.
@NIKEPRE
All reg goes through athletic.net hs team page to ensure all athletes are on the same hs team. The club name is entered during the reg process. Any coach can designate anyone to have access to this page for registering.

All teams are from the same high school.

Please email Juris Green for any questions.
11/04/2018 11:29:37 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@greenca23 What will be the specific process of picking runners for the Championship race? Is there going to be any way in the future to police individuals who bandit in the Championship race (competing in that race when entered in another).
@greenca23

What will be the specific process of picking runners for the Championship race? Is there going to be any way in the future to police individuals who bandit in the Championship race (competing in that race when entered in another).
11/05/2018 10:02:01 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@greenca23 Thanks so much for the insight. I made a lot of headway with my daughter's coach too in coordinating. For all of you looking to make a team for the championship race, you need to make sure you have an official chaperone if your coach can't make the meet. It entails enrolling into USATF Membership, submitting for a background check, and taking a conduct training class that's 1.5 hours long. Unfortunately, if you haven't done it by now, your best bet is to make sure your kids coach will be there for the championship race.
@greenca23 Thanks so much for the insight. I made a lot of headway with my daughter's coach too in coordinating.

For all of you looking to make a team for the championship race, you need to make sure you have an official chaperone if your coach can't make the meet. It entails enrolling into USATF Membership, submitting for a background check, and taking a conduct training class that's 1.5 hours long. Unfortunately, if you haven't done it by now, your best bet is to make sure your kids coach will be there for the championship race.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.