H.S. & M.S. Trail Running Event - Dec 1st
10/30/2018 1:05:17 PM
User
Hi Coaches. Chris McWatters here with Tejas Trails. We have launched a local Trail Running race for Middle School & High School students. It's called the Mosaic Trail Run in Liberty Hill on Dec 1st. A few CC & T&F coach friends of mine finally talked me into it. We decided to place it in early Dec so coaches have a fun motivator to get your athletes pushing themselves again after CC has settled down and you want to kick up some training again, and have some good group building time leading into the winter. Let me know if you have questions. Hope it's of benefit to some of you. Email: chris@tejastrails.com Event website: [url=https://www.tejastrails.com/#/mosaic/]www.tejastrails.com[/url] Students register themselves so it's no extra work for you. You just have to inform them of the race. Discounts for teams of 7 or more.
Hi Coaches. Chris McWatters here with Tejas Trails. We have launched a local Trail Running race for Middle School & High School students. It's called the Mosaic Trail Run in Liberty Hill on Dec 1st. A few CC & T&F coach friends of mine finally talked me into it. We decided to place it in early Dec so coaches have a fun motivator to get your athletes pushing themselves again after CC has settled down and you want to kick up some training again, and have some good group building time leading into the winter. Let me know if you have questions. Hope it's of benefit to some of you.
Email: chris@tejastrails.com
Event website: www.tejastrails.com
Students register themselves so it's no extra work for you. You just have to inform them of the race. Discounts for teams of 7 or more.
10/30/2018 1:51:34 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Lago Vista will be there. Thanks again Chris. We're looking forward to it.
Lago Vista will be there. Thanks again Chris. We're looking forward to it.
11/09/2018 10:30:33 AM
User
@runner_rs_03 Excellent! You bet. It should be a great day of running.
@runner_rs_03
Excellent! You bet. It should be a great day of running.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.