Houston Area Coaches Question
12/21/2018 1:15:02 PM
User
What company do you purchase uniforms, shoes, etc. from and who is the rep? I feel like everyone I ever get is good only for the first time I use them.
What company do you purchase uniforms, shoes, etc. from and who is the rep?

I feel like everyone I ever get is good only for the first time I use them.
12/23/2018 12:40:25 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@DontLIE that is actually true. They are super quick the first time and then it goes south thereafter since your budget is almost insignificant to them. I'm currently using Barcelona. Had really bad experience with the gulf coast to BSN merger and two reps leaving the companies on two consecutive orders. Had one tell me it wasn't his fault when he sent me the wrong shoe size - for myself. I'm 40. It hasn't changed in years. I really hate when they insist on coming to the school to talk the order out. I put everything in print where there is record and I can do it on my conference. I don't want to talk about each other's day. Small talk sucks. Anyway, the rep I always had a good experience with was Ashley Anderson at BSN. Unfortunately, she has a sales area that doesn't include my school anymore. Barcelona and Senna have done a good job so far, too. The new player on the scene is Pasadena. I don't know anything about them.
@DontLIE that is actually true.

They are super quick the first time and then it goes south thereafter since your budget is almost insignificant to them.

I'm currently using Barcelona. Had really bad experience with the gulf coast to BSN merger and two reps leaving the companies on two consecutive orders. Had one tell me it wasn't his fault when he sent me the wrong shoe size - for myself. I'm 40. It hasn't changed in years.

I really hate when they insist on coming to the school to talk the order out. I put everything in print where there is record and I can do it on my conference. I don't want to talk about each other's day. Small talk sucks.

Anyway, the rep I always had a good experience with was Ashley Anderson at BSN. Unfortunately, she has a sales area that doesn't include my school anymore.

Barcelona and Senna have done a good job so far, too.

The new player on the scene is Pasadena. I don't know anything about them.
02/08/2019 8:15:40 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@Aggietom Coach you are always there with the good info!!!!
@Aggietom
Coach you are always there with the good info!!!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.