Article Comment: All-Decade Team: Garrett Johnson
01/19/2010 4:49:16 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
It also deserves to be mentioned, since it is so timely, that Garrett has done extensive research on the socio-economic disparities in nations throughout the world... especially Haiti.
It also deserves to be mentioned, since it is so timely, that Garrett has done extensive research on the socio-economic disparities in nations throughout the world... especially Haiti.
01/19/2010 6:05:54 PM
User
thanks - I hope every high school track athlete reads this-- LOVE TACK BUT PREPARE FOR LIFE....
thanks - I hope every high school track athlete reads this-- LOVE TACK BUT PREPARE FOR LIFE....
01/19/2010 6:13:27 PM
User
ok, TRACK -
ok, TRACK -
01/19/2010 6:54:54 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
If you ever met Garrett, I'm sure you walked away saying what a find young man. His parents Nate and Carmen instilled in Garrett as a young child to put his trust in God.Thank you for sharing this story about Garrett Johnson.
If you ever met Garrett, I'm sure you walked away saying what a find young man. His parents Nate and Carmen instilled in Garrett as a young child to put his trust in God.Thank you for sharing this story about Garrett Johnson.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.