Relays By the Numbers: The annual meet draws strong representation from across the state of Texas, the nation and the world among the high school, collegiate and professional ranks. Here is a breakdown of the teams and individuals.
• Universities/Colleges – Teams (204) Athletes (2,244)
• High Schools – Teams (652), Athletes (4,059)
• Open/Invitational – Teams (18), Athletes ( 104)
• Total Teams = 874
• Total Athletes Entered = 6,407
• Total States Represented = 40
• Total Countries Represented = 4 (U.S., Japan, Mexico, Canada)
- Texas Relays Notes: Meet Records, History, All Time Champions
- Schedule of Events
- Ticket Information
- COLLEGE MEN ENTRY LIST
- COLLEGE WOMEN ENTRY LIST
- HS BOYS ENTRY LIST
- HS GIRLS ENTRY LIST
- INVITATIONAL MEN ENTRY LIST
- INVITATIONAL WOMEN ENTRY LIST
- Wednesday, March 27 - (PDF)
- Thursday, March 28 - (PDF)
- Friday, March 29 - PDF
- Saturday, March 30 - PDF
- Daven Murphree (Big Sandy) won the pole vault with a US#10 tie All-Time mark of 17-08.50.
- Tony Brown won the 110H with a blazing 13.38 clocking over Arno Hamilton, 13.94.
- St. Thomas Aquinas girls blitzed a 3:41.52 to win the 4x400m relay with a 54.51 anchor. Lancaster was 2nd in 3:44.71 to give it a good go to keep with them.
- Houston Nimitz blazed in the boys 4x400m relay to a winning time of 3:14.11 and Lancaster was 2nd in 3:14.61. DeSoto finished 3rd, also in a quick 3:15.30.
- Lincoln-Way East won the girls 4x200m relay with a very fast time of 1:37.55 with Lancaster in 2nd at 1:37.75.
- DeSoto blazed to the win in the boys 4200m relay with a quick 1:25.46 clocking, well up on 2nd place.
- St. Thomas Aquinas won the girls 4x800m relay with a time of 9:17.56.
- Flower Mound won the boys 4x800m relay with a quick 7:52.81 over Southlake Carroll in 7:53.36.
- Lincoln-Way East won the girls 4x100m relay with a swift 46.59 clocking over Cedar Hill who recorded 46.73 for 2nd.
- DeSoto won the boys 4x100m relay over Texarkana with times of 41.14 to 41.33. Katy Morton Ranch was 3rd in 41.38.
- Tony Brown set a meet and stadium record in the 110m Hurdles with his quick 13.38 clocking.
- Yes it was a 3.2 wind but Cameron Burrell recorded a blazing 10.07 win in the 100m dash over Kyle Fulks in 10.21.
- Annie Rhodes won a close pole vault battle over Lakan Taylor as both vaulters recorded a mark of 13-08.50.
- Lincoln-Way East recorded the fastest girls 4x100 prelim time with a 46.89 clocking. Dallas Skyline was 2nd fastest at 47.51 and Cedar Hill recorded a 47.55 clocking.
- Sandie Raines (Humble Kingwood) won a close one in the girls 3200m run with a clocking of 10:18.98. Natalie Rathjen (Dallas Highland Park) finished in the runner-up slot with a clocking of 10:19.54.
- Connor Hendrickson (Southlake Carroll) took the boys 3200m run with a time of 9:10.77 over Austen Dalquist (Keller) who was 2nd in 9:11.53.
Valarie Allman (CO) hit US#6 All-Time 184-2 in the Discus for the win!
- Southlake Carroll boys roll to a US#1 10:03.59 win in the DMR with Trevor Gilley on anchor! Lewisville Hebron hit US#2 in the race with a 10:14.63 clocking with Robert Domanic on anchor. Reported splits for Carroll were 3:05, 50.0, 1:57 and 4:10.
- Southlake Carroll girls also get the DMR win with a quick 11:56.32 clocking.
- The Woodlands girls won the 1600m sprint medley with a time of 3:58.64.
- St. Thomas Aquinas put it down in the girls 4x400m prelims, running a blazing 3:43.79!! Lancaster girls ran a 3:50.36 in the 4x400m prelims. Klein Forest girls ran a 3:50.40 in the 4x400m prelims. Southlake Carroll girls blazed to a prelim 4x400m relay time of 3:52.60.
- Natron Gibson (Arlington Bowie) cleared 6-10.25 to win the high jump and sits at US#4 6-11 currently on the year.
- Anthony Dudley (Parkland) won the boys discus with a US#4 heave of 182-09.
- Cameron Burrell was the fastest boys D2 100m qualifier with a blistering 10.37 clocking. Eli Hall-Thompson was 2nd fastest, clocking in a quick 10.38.
- Chris Ibarra defeated Brian Barraza in the boys 1600m run with times of 4:12.60 to 4:13.55.
- St. Thomas Aquinas was the fastest girls D2 4x200 qualifier with a time of 1:38.76. Lincoln Way East was 2nd fastest in 1:38.82.
- Tony Brown had the fastest boys D2 110 Hurdles time with a quick 13.62 clocking.
- DeSoto boys get fastest 4x200m prelim time of 1:26.36. Converse Judson was 2nd fastest at 1:26.59.
- St. Thomas Aquinas girls get the fastest 4x200 qualifier with a time of 1:38.76 with Lincoln-Way East 2nd in 1:38.82.
- Keelin Hollowood won the 2k steeple with a quick 6:59.02 meet record clocking.
- Chris Mulverhill won the boys 2k steeple in a time of 6:01.68.