Looking to run in a FAST postseason meet? Here's your chance to run in one of the best meets in the nation. Flo Golden South will feature some of the best runners in the country and it's a Brooks PR qualifier. This is our chance to go to Florida and dominate the running scene. If you win the 100m, 400m, 800m, or Mile you get an automatic chance to go to Brooks PR. Brooks pays for your trip to Seattle in June to compete against the nation's best in a one of a kind experience.
Take this opportunity to get out there and race some of the best in the country! Several Texas athletes have already signed up will you be next?
Flo Golden South is now a Brooks PR auto qualifier in the 100m/400m/800m/Mile!
*Flo Golden South will be streamed live on FloTrack*
Login to FloTrack with MileSplit Universal credentials to watch stream HERE
Top Athletes Registered:
- Tyrese Cooper (200m&400m): Freshman US #1 - 20.46 & 45.94 PRs.
- Reed Brown (Mile): 2016 3200m TX State Champ. 4:04 1600m PR.
- Dalton Hengst (Mile): 4:10 PR
- Damion Thomas (110H): 2015 Golden South Champion. 2015 Brooks PR Champion. 2x Florida State Champion. US #1 13.42
- Alfreda Steele (100m&200m): 100m 2015 Florida State Champion. 3rd Brooks PR.
- Ka Tia Seymour (100m&200m): 2016 2A Florida 100/200 State Champ. US #6(11.60) - US #18(23.90)
- Amuru Patterson (100m&200m): 2016 4A Florida 100m & 200m State Champion. US #7 100m(11.63) - US #16 200m(23.85)
- Gabrielle Jennings (Mile): 32 time individual Louisiana State Champion! 4:52.50 PR
- Rafaella Gibbons (Mile): 4:55 1600m PR.
- Terence Ware (100m): 10.53 PR
- Northeast HS Oakland Park: US Top 25 4x400m - US Top 25 4x100m
- Nia Lecky (100m&200m): 11.77 US Top 30 & 24.54 US #10 Sophomore
- Jan'Taijah Ford (400m): 54.64 US #25 & US #4 Freshman
- Maiah Walker (400m): 2016 Florida 2A 400m State Champion. US #3 & Soph US #1 - 53.27
- Karimah Davis (100m&200m&400m): 2016 Florida 4A 400m State Champion. US Top 20 & Jr US #8 - 54.05
- Carson Dingler (Pole Vault): Indoor National Champ & 13-08 PR.
FAQs:Who's able to compete?
All middle and high school-aged athletes meeting his or her state high school eligibility standards are welcome to compete in the 2016 Flo Golden South Classic! To compete in the Classic Division, you must meet the qualifying standards. All other athletes will be placed in the Open Prep Division.
What are the Classic Division Qualifying Standards?
2016 Classic Division qualifying standards are below.
Note to State Champions: you may be eligible for a bye to the below standards. Please Contact email@example.com for more information.
Register for Flo Golden South here!
(You must be logged in to register)
- Login to FloTrack with MileSplit Universal credentials to watch Flo Golden South stream HERE