Location: Thrall HS
ENTRY DUE DATE: Monday, October 19, 2020
8:00am Varsity Girls
8:30am Varsity Boys
9:00am Varsity RESULTS/AWARDS
10:00am JV Girls
10:30am JV Boys
11:00am JV RESULTS/AWARDS
1:00pm MS Girls
2:00pm MS RESULTS/AWARDS
Results and awards:
- Qualifiers to Regional Meet: The top 2 teams and the top 10 individuals shall qualify from district to the regional meet. An individual qualifier may also be a team member of one of the qualifying teams.
Results: Pro-Fit Race Timing will be doing the timing/results this meet.
- Awards: Top 10 individuals in each division will get a medal, and top 2 teams will get a trophy/plaque.
- Awards Ceremony: There will be no ceremony. 30 minutes after results have been posted to allow for any protests of
results, teams and individuals may pick up their awards at the awards table located inside of the weight-room.
- Spectators and small team vehicles may park in the lot in front of the weight-room.
- Buses, please park between the baseball and softball fields.
- District Meets may only have one level of competitors participating on site at a given time.
- District Meets will continue to follow the normal entry limit of 7 (+3 alternates). Example: if Varsity Boys/Girls are running, JV would not be allowed on site until the varsity athletes have left.
- Starting boxes will be set up on the starting line to facilitate social distancing. They will each be 6 feet apart from the next.
- All employees, parents, visitors and students ten years of age or older must wear face coverings or face shields upon entry to an area where UIL activities are being conducted and when not actively practicing or playing in the contest, unless an exception applies. This includes the Start/Finish area, as well as along the course.